New Zealand consists of two main islands – the North and South Islands – which are separated by the Cook Strait. The North Island is the smaller of the two and is the best place to experience Maori culture and heritage, whilst a visit to Rotorua, with its mud pools, hot springs and spectacular geysers is a unique experience. There are also beautiful bays, beaches and lakes, as well as the two major cities of the North Island, Auckland and Wellington. Both cities have that wonderful laid-back vibe that typifies New Zealand, along with a level of sophistication you'd expect from a European city.
The South Island is a scenic masterpiece, with towering snowcapped peaks and lush green hills, and spectacular coastlines that meet pristine waters. Thrill-seekers can enjoy a multitude of high- adrenaline activities in Queenstown, whilst the dramatic Milford Sound is a striking glacial fjord that is best appreciated from a slow boat cruise that showcases the waterfalls and wildlife.
Luxury Golf Experience
- Kauri Cliffs; the lodge affords spectacular 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean with a par 72 PGA championship golf course where play is alongside cliffs that plunge into the sea. Explore the diverse marine life and Maori and Maritime history of the Bay of Islands by sailing catamaran.
- Experience Hawke’s Bay wine and food country and New Zealand’s celebrated indigenous culture with a stay at The Farm at Cape Kidnappers set atop rolling acres of pasture land. The spectacular onsite par 71 golf course will challenge golfers of all skill levels.
- Explore glacial mountain ranges and fiords, alpine lakes and lush forest by helicopter while staying at Matakauri Lodge on the banks of Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown. Play the exclusive golf club, The Hills, a dream for any avid golfer and Jack’s Point golf course, taking advantage of spectacular lake and mountain views.
Luxury Family Holiday
Potentially, the perfect New Zealand travel experience for everyone. Travelling to five different locations throughout the North and South Island this holiday will cater for everyone in the family. You will stay amongst the finest accommodation in the country that are both perfect for children and adults. Experience a vast range of activities from relaxing boat cruises to the more adventurous jet boating!
- The Bay of Islands is made up of 144 islands which provide calm sailing, swimming and fishing waters. Apart from the on-water activities there are sandy, golden beaches, native forests and historical attractions.
- Queenstown is famous for its spectacular alpine scenery. Its lakeside location provides a beautiful setting and is the playground for adventure! It offers a variety of activities, yet also presents a wonderful haven in which to relax.
- Nelson is a region rich in diversity and well known for its very broad arts community. The Abel Tasman National Park is a 30 minute drive from Nelson and boasts golden sand beaches and sparkling blue skies.
- Hawke’s Bay presents an eclectic mix of visual and sensual experiences. The region is New Zealand’s leading producer of red wines and has the greatest concentration of Art Deco architecture.
- Taupo looks out across Lake Taupo toward the Central Plateau Mountain Range. The region is known for its naturally occurring hot-water-pools and the jaw-dropping Huka Falls on the Waikato River.
- golf experience 10 days, luxury family holiday 16 days