Chile is a highly fascinating and diverse country, stretching more than 4,000 kilometers from Peru to Patagonia. Highlights include the picture-postcard Lakes District, the magnificent glaciers and national parks of Patagonia, the extraordinary Atacama Desert, the high ski fields of the Andes, and renowned Chilean wineries
- A guided tour visits the city’s main landmarks, including the President’s Palace, historic buildings, and main parks and avenues.
- Fly to Chiloe and experience the culture and natural beauty of the archipelago – sightseeing, horse-riding, biking, hiking, nature observation, and perhaps cruising.
- Fly south to Punta Arenas, gateway to the wild landscapes of Chilean Patagonia.
- Fly to Calamain the heart of the Atacama Desert, this small oasis town is well situated for daily adventures into the surrounding desert region and to the Salar de Atacama.
- Enjoy cultural and archaeological tours, easy walks and more challenging treks, mountain-biking, visits to salt flats and thermal geysers, wildlife and bird-watching.